vrijdag 10 september 2010

My heart is calling out"


Salam o alikum - special thanks to youtube user "ElFatiha7", who did the translation for this nasheed - may Allah reward him =)

Artist: محمد العمري (Muhammad Al Omary)
Nasheed: Yunadi Fuadi (My heart is calling out)

This nasheed is about staying happy with the Qadar of Allah - as the munshid even calls his pain/suffering to be a 'GIFT' from Allah - and says the real pain he feels that gives him a great of sadness is those of his sins.

So brothers and sisters, thank Allah for everything - even the pain you may be going through...

In times of difficulties don't ever say, "O Allah, I have a big problem!", but say "Hey problem, I have Allah!" - My sis lol
------------------------
I once listened to this nasheed 30, maybe 40 times in a row when i was in a great deal of depression lol...

Note: This is not a 100% accurate translation, but (i hope) it is good enough to understand.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten